Labels

Thursday, February 27, 2014

My Mentor

So this week writing excersice from my group was about self knowlegde. Who is your mentor and why. This literally had me confused but finally I came of with this shortest piece of writing that ever exsisted. 


MY MENTOR
I get confused whenever I’m asked who my mentor is. It’s probably because I have never sat down to think about it and really I don’t know. Shouldn’t my mentor be someone that inspires me that gives me that determination, that much needed push, someone that I learn from? Over the years I have looked up to a lot of people, those I have had direct and indirect contact with. Those whose actions or just by been themselves really inspire a lot in me.
Would have said my mother but wouldn’t it be such a cliché. Well it feels like one anyway. Come to think of it, I should have a lot of mentors. Really I should, because I’m inspired by a lot of things and people even the occasional busybody that tends to give the unasked advice.  For me anyone that inspires me to be better that understands or try’s to understand me and my dreams can be my mentor.
I’m not the most religious of all but going down that path as a typical African church girl, God is my first mentor. If not for him I wouldn’t be here, if not for his grace and mercy who am I? If not for him I wouldn’t have my mother. Yes my mother. Cliché or not, right from the beginning of my life she has been there with unconditional guidance, love and in truth my first teacher. I see her struggles, her pains, and her visions. Everything she experiences inspires me to be better to want to be strong like my mother. Some say mother knows best. I think that is true, having my mother in my life has really helped me in so many ways.

2 comments:

  1. 9ice 1.kip it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your car might be stolen if you don't keep this in mind!

    Imagine that your vehicle was taken! When you visit the police, they inquire about a particular "VIN lookup"

    A VIN decoder is what?

    Similar to a passport, the "VIN decoder" allows you to find out the date of the car's birth and the identity of its "parent"( manufacturing plant). You can also find out:

    1.Type of engine

    2.Automobile model

    3.The limitations of the DMV

    4.Number of drivers in this vehicle

    You'll be able to locate the car, and keeping in mind the code ensures your safety. The code can be examined in the online database. The VIN is situated on various parts of the car to make it harder for thieves to steal, such as the first person's seat on the floor, the frame (often in trucks and SUVs), the spar, and other areas.

    What if the VIN is intentionally harmed?

    There are numerous circumstances that can result in VIN damage, but failing to have one will have unpleasant repercussions because it is illegal to intentionally harm a VIN in order to avoid going to jail or the police. You could receive a fine of up to 80,000 rubles and spend two years in prison. You might be held up on the road by a teacher.

    Conclusion.

    The VIN decoder may help to save your car from theft. But where can you check the car reality? This is why we exist– VIN decoders!

    ReplyDelete